So,
What's on your mind... A lovable and adorable question... A question that evry single one longs for some one to ask them. Oh Yes.....I know that I am one such blessed person.... Almost all my friends in this era are one such blesseds...!!!!
Seriously friends.... U have that one who asks u this question the moment u meet him... And yeah...U cud ve found by now, the one who i am speaking bout... For those who don't have a clue about this person.... I know that not many will b in that list....Evn then, fr that vry few.... here is that person's identity....
"FACEBOOK"
I am not ashamed to tell u all that i don't ve the guts to click the "delete the account permanently" option in the settings page of this person. The main reason is that i cant lose "My own Friends"... While mentioning "My own friends" here, I refer to the people who are in my "Friends list" in FB... ROFL!!!! Ok... Jus fa fun...To b frank i know not almost 500 out of 900 "My own friends" then....
Ok.... Now back to topic.... So who are these "My own friends" then.... Nw after attaining the so calld MATURITY i am talking all these bt i was not born as a 24 year matured boy... All these happened wen i was a bit more immature... Give a request wen u c ur opposite gender dressed up well and luk gud in her profie foto... So nw u ppl may know hw this 500 "My own friends" came into picture....
Maturity... That is wat made me think a lot b4 posting anything in that lovable n caring person nowadays coz these 500 may also read my mind coz i am jus answering that person's question.....that too most of the tyms only wen i am down... No more can I be a laughing stock in sum unknown's lyf....Bt then atleast to know whether the rest 400 are getting married,kids n such sorts i very badly require the help of this person.... Coz this is internet era....to b more precise..."FB ERA"... So.... I am not getting out of him....
Bt nw i am getting into you dear BLOGGER.... Coz, here only my my my friends r gonna b patient enuf to read all the stupid stuff uploaded by one of the stupids lyk them.... :P :P....
And Yeah,... From now on.. He is gonna b used to know the happenings in my my my friends' lyf and u to answer the question asked by him.....
"AM I IN THE RIGHT PLACE FRIENDS"
What's on your mind... A lovable and adorable question... A question that evry single one longs for some one to ask them. Oh Yes.....I know that I am one such blessed person.... Almost all my friends in this era are one such blesseds...!!!!
Seriously friends.... U have that one who asks u this question the moment u meet him... And yeah...U cud ve found by now, the one who i am speaking bout... For those who don't have a clue about this person.... I know that not many will b in that list....Evn then, fr that vry few.... here is that person's identity....
"FACEBOOK"
I am not ashamed to tell u all that i don't ve the guts to click the "delete the account permanently" option in the settings page of this person. The main reason is that i cant lose "My own Friends"... While mentioning "My own friends" here, I refer to the people who are in my "Friends list" in FB... ROFL!!!! Ok... Jus fa fun...To b frank i know not almost 500 out of 900 "My own friends" then....
Ok.... Now back to topic.... So who are these "My own friends" then.... Nw after attaining the so calld MATURITY i am talking all these bt i was not born as a 24 year matured boy... All these happened wen i was a bit more immature... Give a request wen u c ur opposite gender dressed up well and luk gud in her profie foto... So nw u ppl may know hw this 500 "My own friends" came into picture....
Maturity... That is wat made me think a lot b4 posting anything in that lovable n caring person nowadays coz these 500 may also read my mind coz i am jus answering that person's question.....that too most of the tyms only wen i am down... No more can I be a laughing stock in sum unknown's lyf....Bt then atleast to know whether the rest 400 are getting married,kids n such sorts i very badly require the help of this person.... Coz this is internet era....to b more precise..."FB ERA"... So.... I am not getting out of him....
Bt nw i am getting into you dear BLOGGER.... Coz, here only my my my friends r gonna b patient enuf to read all the stupid stuff uploaded by one of the stupids lyk them.... :P :P....
And Yeah,... From now on.. He is gonna b used to know the happenings in my my my friends' lyf and u to answer the question asked by him.....
"AM I IN THE RIGHT PLACE FRIENDS"
No comments:
Post a Comment